For those who have been accepted to USC

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

gradM.S.

7+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
Reaction score
Yesterday I received that blue information sheet that USC sends to everybody that has interviewed, and I was just wondering - those of you that have been accepted, did you receive that blue sheet along with your acceptance letter. Or were they sent separately (blue sheet before acceptance). And if that is the case I was wondering if you could tell me how far apart where they sent. Any information provided will be much appreciated. Thanks

Members don't see this ad.

Hi grad M.S
I recieved the blue sheet which was telling me that iam in an alternate status. USC puts all interviewees in alternate status. A week later I recieved a yellow sheet along with acceptance.
I hope this helps.

I also recieved the blue sheet right after my interview and then the yellow sheet and acceptance letter the next month.

I received two different mailers: one containing the blue sheet and the one containing the acceptance letter with the yellow sheet all on the same day.