For those who have received NBDE 1 scores already

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

dentalwizard

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
I sat my exam on July 24th. I am very nervous about getting my score report - I'm a person who likes to get the score and have the whole anxiety situation over with as soon as possible. I know the ADA says to expect the score report in 4 weeks. Does it come sooner on any occasions?
Also, in the exam, I would say I marked about 70 questions. I am assuming I missed about 40 more questions - just guessing here?! About how many questions are thrown out? And, when you finished your exam, did you expect to get as much wrong as you did on the final score report? I just want to gain a passing grade, and am really worried. Any thoughts/inputs will be much appreaciated!!! :)

Members don't see this ad.

Don't worry, it should be there soon! Our class started getting scores 2 weeks to the day they took the test (July 13-17), so chances are yours will be on its way soon. I did miss more than expected (you don't know what you don't know, I guess), but not that many more. If you're just out for a passing grade, it seems you can miss nearly half the questions (though it changes from year to year, of course). Start checking the mailbox in about a week or so!

Mine came exactly 2 weeks from the Thursday after my exam so start expecting yours at the end of this week, GL

Members don't see this ad :)
I took the exam on 23 of July and got the score today. It only took for 10 days. Hope you will get it during this week. Good luck!

i got it in exactly 2 wks, so you should start checking your mail box daily!

congrats...but how much did u get ..i too gave on 24 th but not yet recieved my scores...i am gettin tensed..
can u share ur marks....

hey,
I gave my NBDE 1 on 24th July and recieved my scores yesterday. Got 90!!:soexcited:Good luck to ol waiting....

hey great yarr...

i am really tensed .... now... pooja can u send ur raw score too.. as in out of 400....

hey ravident.. did u too give ur exam on same day..as in 24 th july..i have not got my results yet ... dont know why ?

Got mine in 13 days from the test date, including saturdays and sundays.