For those who have taken a Princeton Review prep course and taken the MCAT

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

csheng89

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
Just out of curiosity, which practice tests are most indicative of your real MCAT score? I have access to all princeton review tests and the AAMC tests. My scores seem to be rather inconsistent, most of the time being around 32-35. Thanks!

Members don't see this ad.

Just out of curiosity, which practice tests are most indicative of your real MCAT score? I have access to all princeton review tests and the AAMC tests. My scores seem to be rather inconsistent, most of the time being around 32-35. Thanks!

I was doing okay on my PR exams and thought I would get about 31 or 32 on the real thing. Then I got a whopping 26. :mad: I really disliked all of their FL exams, because they were unrealistic. Just stick with AAMC exams.

I was doing okay on my PR exams and thought I would get about 31 or 32 on the real thing. Then I got a whopping 26. :mad: I really disliked all of their FL exams, because they were unrealistic. Just stick with AAMC exams.

Hearing this makes me really scared :(
Do you think it was because the PR exams weren't realistic enough, or was it nerves and the like?