For those who have taken new CBT

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

DiverDoc

KCUMB 2012
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
Did they provide earplugs or noise cancelling headphones?

Members don't see this ad.

noise-canceling head phones were excellent. I never felt so focused...no distractions---cubicle-style seating, scratch paper/pencil.

noise-canceling head phones were excellent. I never felt so focused...no distractions---cubicle-style seating, scratch paper/pencil.

Sounds good, the only thing is after awhile I start to get paranoid that I'm making some kind of wierd noise that I can't hear but every1 else can :laugh: ..but I def. will be using them on test day!

Members don't see this ad :)

This sounds like test taking heaven to me! I love really enclosed spaces for concentrating...I'm a weirdo

man all you guys are lucky.
i had to sit at a desk (like the ones you use in high school where you squeeze in and out of from the side). also we had 120+ test takers in one room. with a loudspeaker.
your own desk with headphones!!!

My stomach growls...:(

Don't worry...you can't hear any growling through those things. lol, speaking of which, I just saw a Bose commercial for nose-reducing headphones....:laugh: They were like, "once created for airplane use...." and "now use them to unwind after a rough day *shows person laying in the sunshine with big MCAT-like headphones*" :D

This sounds like test taking heaven to me! I love really enclosed spaces for concentrating...I'm a weirdo

Heaven---maybe; I too, like the cublicle-set-up. Much better than the loud mother/daughter proctors I had in August (paper version). I voided, in part, because of this distraction. I mean, seriously, this guy and myself were sitting right in the front....and these proctors (mama and daughter) would not zip it.
I don't know what they were smoking..definitely not the MCAT. :eek: