For those who haven't yet heard from Penn....

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

ViviPreDent

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
Just so you know, I JUST got the acceptance package today, and I live in Maryland, just a couple hours away from Philly. So unless you've called the school and it has been verified that your app is still being reviewed, don't quite lose hope about getting a Dec 1 acceptance.

The USPS is an absolute mess right now.

Members don't see this ad.

Just so you know, I JUST got the acceptance package today, and I live in Maryland, just a couple hours away from Philly. So unless you've called the school and it has been verified that your app is still being reviewed, don't quite lose hope about getting a Dec 1 acceptance.

Congratulations! Which school is your choice then?

Members don't see this ad :)

same exact thing with me
just got mine yesterday and I live like 6-7 hrs from phili
I have no idea whats going on with them

same exact thing with me
just got mine yesterday and I live like 6-7 hrs from phili
I have no idea whats going on with them

i think that distribution facilities are closing around the country because of budget issues and so other facilities are getting overwhelmed with extra mail to process and it's taking them foreverrrrrr. definitely sending my deposit via fedex! haha

Haha yea seriously.
I was starting to think that they gave me a call by accident.
I looked on the net and it seemed as though everyone else received it.
I'm hoping this isn't a prob for stuff I'm receiving fromother schools.
It's kinda crazy come dec ( the most important time of my life) I start having mail problems lol

Hmm I got no call Thursday but got the packet in the mail Friday....I live in CA too.