For those who interviewed at PSU..?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

DriNDT

7+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
Reaction score
Anyone who interviewed at PSU already... where's a good place to stay? Ideally, I would stay with a student host, but I am traveling with my husband, so that prob won't work. Are there hotels nearby, or if not, where's the closest possible lodging? Any help would be greatly appreciated!

Members don't see this ad.

BUMPTASTIC!
I am also interviewing at PSU--nov 12 to be exact. I am really looking forward to it as its my first interview.
I think if you go to the website they offer nearby hotel/motel suggestions. THey also offer interviewee discounts.

hey dri....

i never got to congratuate you on your psu interview..... i hope you kick ass like you did at msu....and rack up those acceptances.....

enjoy the hershey smells of the city ;)

tell me about the school when you get back cause i got held there for interview.....

my friend is doing a postbacc somewhere near there so i can ask him if he knows anything about hotels....

good luck aye....

Members don't see this ad :)
The Penn State website has a list of nearby hotels:

http://www.hmc.psu.edu/visitors/dininglodging.htm

I don't know which are close and which are cheap (except that Hotel Hershey is around $300/night!), since I live close to Hershey and stayed at home. Another option is to stay in Harrisburg, especially if you have the 10:30 interview day.

Stay at The Comfort Inn...they have a deal for interviewees for only $59 a night. It's a much nicer place than I expected and it's less than a mile from the school

Thanks for all the great suggestions everyone!

Jlee, I'll be sure to send some info your way once I get back (I interview there on the 5th).

Continued good luck to all you stellar SDNers!:clap:

hiya all,

ill be joinin ya among the ranks at psu, have a nov 3rd interview date.... wish me luck, im kicking off my interview season with a trip to chocolate country----wooooohooooooo!!!!!!

fiatlux

ps...ive heard good things about the comfort inn