For those who interviewed at Stanford

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

ChocolateKiss

10+ Year Member
7+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
How long has it been taking to hear back from Stanford post-interview? I know they give themselves a 2-4 week window, but I was wondering if they stick to this window and if it has been taking closer to 2 or 4 weeks.

Members don't see this ad.

ChocolateKiss said:
How long has it been taking to hear back from Stanford post-interview? I know they give themselves a 2-4 week window, but I was wondering if they stick to this window and if it has been taking closer to 2 or 4 weeks.

No one from this cycle can really answer this question accurately yet because the adcom just started accepting two weeks ago (after a month of interviews). by next week or so, some of the january interviewees should be able to let you know.

looking at last year's threads, though, it seems like most of those who interviewed after mid-january were accepted ~2 weeks after their interviews. waitlist letters usually didn't arrive until the fourth week post-interview.

stanford is definitely good about sticking to the 2-4 week window. we were told at our interview to call the admissions office if we don't hear back after 4 weeks...it rarely happens.

congrats on your interview, and good luck!