For those who interviewed at Vandy

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

paisley1

7+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hi guys,

Sorry to bother you but I was wondering, what time did your interview day at Vanderbilt end? My interview is scheduled for 10 am but I am planning on flying back to California that evening. I'd like to give mylsef sufficient time to get to the airport, check-in, etc. and I would really appreciate some advice. Thanks a bunch!

Members don't see this ad.

Bump. (Sorry, I need to buy my plane tickets today!)

i also had a 10am interview, the vandy interview day is very short. After your interview there is a breif cirriculum overview at 11:15, then tour and lunch and you will be done at 1:30pm for sure. Some people will have 1:30 interviews so they will definately get you back to admissions office by then. Ask Melanie to call you a cab to the airport and which is less than a half hour away. So I'd say have your flight set for after 4pm and you'll be more than fine. Mine didn't leave till 7:45 so I went and caught some live country music in downtown nashvill, which was a very unique expreience that I highly recommend if you have a little time.