1. Dismiss Notice
  2. Download free Tapatalk for iPhone or Tapatalk for Android for your phone and follow the SDN forums with push notifications.
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
Visit Interview Feedback to view and submit interview information.

For those who interviewed at Vandy

Discussion in 'Pre-Medical - MD' started by paisley1, Oct 13, 2001.

1. paisley1

paisley1 Senior Member
    7+ Year Member

Hi guys,

Sorry to bother you but I was wondering, what time did your interview day at Vanderbilt end? My interview is scheduled for 10 am but I am planning on flying back to California that evening. I'd like to give mylsef sufficient time to get to the airport, check-in, etc. and I would really appreciate some advice. Thanks a bunch!

2. Note: SDN Members do not see this ad.

3. paisley1

paisley1 Senior Member
    7+ Year Member

Bump. (Sorry, I need to buy my plane tickets today!)

4. coop

coop Senior Member
    10+ Year Member

i also had a 10am interview, the vandy interview day is very short. After your interview there is a breif cirriculum overview at 11:15, then tour and lunch and you will be done at 1:30pm for sure. Some people will have 1:30 interviews so they will definately get you back to admissions office by then. Ask Melanie to call you a cab to the airport and which is less than a half hour away. So I'd say have your flight set for after 4pm and you'll be more than fine. Mine didn't leave till 7:45 so I went and caught some live country music in downtown nashvill, which was a very unique expreience that I highly recommend if you have a little time.