For those who just took the test

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

soccerfan01

7+ Year Member
Reaction score
I have about a month left until my exam. Now I just finished chads videos and did all of his quizzes and did all of datquvault quizzes for GENCHEM and OCHEM. I want to make the best of my remaining time, I have taken the DAT in the past and did not do well in these two sections because of time management. However, I completed the majority of GCHEM and OCHEM early this time. Now my major question is this: should I spend the remainder of my time basically the next two weeks doing DAT DESTROYER Gchem and Ochem or do you guys think I should start taking the DAT Bootcamp tests and just zoom in on the concepts that I particularly miss from the tests. Basically which one do you guys think will really help me break a 20 thanks!!!

Members don't see this ad.

I'd go with destroyer until you understand the questions. It's harder than the actual test so you will have more time on the DATs. You can also split the destroyer questions into groups of 30 and time yourself. Best of both worlds.

Members don't see this ad :)
Thanks guys will do I am going ham on Bootcamp its really directing me to my weak spots. Also one quick question regarding angles. When I was doing CDP Angles I am pretty sure I never had a question where I had to choose between 3 angles or greater like on Bootcamp, normally I had to compare between 2 angles and then I can move on to the next line, however BC is making me compare three at once. On the real exam are there questions where you compare 3 or more angles at one?I know what I wrote sounds confusing, I included a picture if anyone wants to take a quick look.

Attachments

• angles question.jpg
    angles question.jpg
    36 KB · Views: 27
Real thing definitely had questions where you compared 3 or more. I had one or two where you compared 4.