For Those Who Say May 15

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

xDent09

10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
Many people have posted that they will send their application the first day may15, how is that possible, dont you have to print the matching forms and take to the college and it takes them at least 3 days to send it?

Members don't see this ad.

it is very possible to complete your aadsas application on may 15 (its quite long) and send in the other materials that same week. Granted you whole application will not be complete, but a big chunk of it will be out of the way.

Members don't see this ad :)
Many people have posted that they will send their application the first day may15, how is that possible, dont you have to print the matching forms and take to the college and it takes them at least 3 days to send it?

i think it is possible to submit your application may 15th. fill everything out and print out the correct matching forms then hit submit.

i wouldnt recommend submitting may 15th. i would spend at least 1-2 more days looking over you application for grammar errors.

i tell people may 15th because i dont want them to be lazy. if i tell them beginning of june they probably wont bother with the application until june. if i tell them may 15th at least they will look at the application the first day it comes out. in my mind, it just seems people will be more motivated if i tell them a specifc date..........

I think that the general rule of thumb is that since the application officially opens May 15th (which may happen a few days earlier or later) you want to have your application submitted as early as possible while still making sure that it is perfect.

It's possible to submit on the 15th, your transcripts just won't be in yet. You will also need to get in your LOR's at some point as well.