For those who used ExamKrackers....

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Chuckwalla

10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
What did you do after you finished the textbooks?

Members don't see this ad.

Tons of practice problems......try a variety of sources such as Examkrackers 1001's, kaplan's stuff, and nova's physics to gain extra practice.

Tons of practice problems......try a variety of sources such as Examkrackers 1001's, kaplan's stuff, and nova's physics to gain extra practice.

That's the direction I was going. I got all the 1001's except OChem (heard it sucked) and some Kaplan practice tests. I was thinking I would take an AAMC test when I was done to see where I was at and do practice problems from there.

I have heard great things about 1001 verbal, but I haven't heard much about the other ones.. how are they ?

Members don't see this ad :)
101 verbal was really helpful for me although my score didn't really seem to improve much but i felt i had a much better grasp for the passages i was reading. I did some questions from 1001 G chem which seemed kind of crappy i would recommend doing the AAMC exams and even some kaplan exams because that is the best way to gauge your progress.

I used the accompanying audio lectures with the Exam Krackers books and went through each book a few times. Practice tests are essential no matter what system you use to study.