1. SDN Mobile is now free on iTunes and on the Google Play Store. Enjoy!
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice

Interview Feedback: Visit Interview Feedback to view and submit interview information.

Interviewing Masterclass: Free masterclass on interviewing from SDN and Medical College of Georgia

for those with Stanford interview

Discussion in 'Pre-Medical - MD' started by bujji13, Dec 6, 2002.

1. bujji13

bujji13 Senior Member
    7+ Year Member

I just found out that I have one coming up, but I haven't gotten the letter yet, and I was told that it contains the web address I would need to schedule the interview date.

The thing is, I'm planning on leaving the country in mid Jan., so it'd be helpful if I could schedule my interview as soon as possible.

So Anyone got the web address? :D

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  2. The Chronic MD

The Chronic MD Funky Decknician
    7+ Year Member

Buj-

I know this doesn't answer your question, for which I am sorry...How did you find out that you have an interview if you haven't received the letter yet? Just curious. Good luck.

Da Chronic

Stop hovering to collapse... Click to collapse... Hover to expand... Click to expand...
  3. OP
    OP
    bujji13

bujji13 Senior Member
    7+ Year Member

Cronic:

I called the admissions office to tell them my situation (my app has been complete for 3 months).

4. khan

khan Member
    7+ Year Member

5. Street Philosopher

10+ Year Member

bujji i sent you a PM