For UMDNJSOM late Oct/early Nov interviewees...

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

ussdfiant

Moderator Emeritus
15+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
Reaction score
This is the second Tuesday of the month. Is anyone else agonizing over the fact that fates will be decided next Tuesday? I am going out of my mind with anticipation!

Members don't see this ad.

Now it IS the 3rd Tuesday of the month. If there is anyone out there who has already been accepted to UMDNJ, how long after the 3rd Tuesday did it take before you heard something?

Committee meets today,

Often they (Warren Wallace) will call in the evening around 4:30PM EST. Sometimes the committee does not finish though, and it goes on for an additional day. If you don't get a call today, you may get one tomorrow or even after the holiday. I know it is an agonizing process, but if you do not receive a call by Monday of next week, you can make a good assumption that you were waitlisted or rejected. This early in the interview process I am thinking you won't be waitlisted, but I could be wrong. (I am hoping the best for you.)

Good Luck,

Members don't see this ad :)
i don't know if they told you at your interview, but you are invited to call after tuesday (i.e. wed or after) to find out the final decision on you application. you wont be able to call today becuase its thanksgiving, but you could call first thing tomorrow.

good luck. :)