for usmle exams which is the best student or visitor visa?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

sanj123

10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
how do i come for usmle exam.........which is best student or visitor.....? i mean which is comfortable. economical and less time consuming?

Members don't see this ad.

none will give a stuent visa since I am assuming you do not have an invitation from a specific school. Also, for the visitor visa someone actually has to invite you.

how do i come for usmle exam.........which is best student or visitor.....? i mean which is comfortable. economical and less time consuming?
i wanna know that for visitor visa is it nesessary to give gre and toefa? i mean for gettin admission in usmle after that..........l

i wanna know that for visitor visa is it nesessary to give gre and toefa? i mean for gettin admission in usmle after that..........l

You are asking the wrong people - we do not know or care about visa issues..

Members don't see this ad :)
You can take the Step 1 around the world in many different countries. There is sure to be a testing center closer to your home than in the US. Check the NBME site for more info.

I think you can take step1 and step2CK around the globe !
Wait ! You mean step2CS ?
You might want to ask NBME folks.

GL :luck:

I thought this was the step 1 forum...
Anyways you can take step 1 and step 2CK at different countries around the world. Step 2 CS must be taken in the US. You can apply for a B1 visa(visitors) to take the exam in the US.