For WashU interviewees

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

If you interviewed at Wash U, did you...

• Total voters

hlchess

15+ Year Member
Reaction score
Please vote if you have interviewed this year at Wash U and were not accepted.

Members don't see this ad.

oops. I didn't read my WL letter closely, so I'm actually a thrive. Sorry for the confusion. ><

What did you get on the MCAT and what's your GPA?

Members don't see this ad :)
wow, not looking good. It looks like the watilist is still as big as ever without the tiers. Less hope for me :(

wow, not looking good. It looks like the watilist is still as big as ever without the tiers. Less hope for me :(

Yeah... the vote for another waitlist letter should actually be the "thrive" waitlist. So far 34 out of 36 people who heard back are on the "thrive" waitlist.

Yeah... the vote for another waitlist letter should actually be the "thrive" waitlist. So far 34 out of 36 people who heard back are on the "thrive" waitlist.

To be fair, I think the numbers are a little skewed. If I had been rejected, I would probably stop reading the Wash U threads. It makes sense that most of the people responding the poll would have been waitlisted.

To be fair, I think the numbers are a little skewed. If I had been rejected, I would probably stop reading the Wash U threads. It makes sense that most of the people responding the poll would have been waitlisted.
Hmmm, that's true.

JohnMadden, the "thrive" letter is the waitlist letter that has the phrase "...you will thrive here..." People said that last year this letter indicated that you were on the higher waitlist tier, but this year it looks like everyone got the same letter.

I already voted but now you can put down under the "thrive" category

I have still heard nothing...i hope i get a waitlist letter soon...or an acceptance I wont complain if i get either