For Yah-ZZz

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Beagle

Meet BEAGLE
7+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hey
Just wondering if you have decided to attend the interview at NYU? I was really happy to see you got an interview!!! Keep meet posted...have you heard from Temple yet?
Jennifer

Members don't see this ad.

Hey Jennifer,

After a brief debate, I've decided not to attend NYU's interview for many personal reasons!

I have not heard from Temple yet, it's only been a little over a week since my interview! I'm hoping to hear from them by the end of this month. During my Temple interview, the admissions coordinator did say that a third round of acceptances will be going out at the end of this month/earlier next month. I'll be sure to keep you guys posted!

Thanks for thinking of me!

:cool:

hey andy,
i think maybe you should go to the NYU interview as a back up. I don't think NYU is that great myself, but it will not hurt to have a back up. One dental school is better than none.
at least make an appointment for like the end of march or april so you can cancel if you get into temple.

well it's up to you, just my thoughts. good luck.

Hey my girl that's made of STARS!

Thanks for your suggestion, I actually thought about that and I plan on scheduling an interview for like end of March of beginning of April to be safe first thing tomorrow! :cool: