1. Dismiss Notice
  2. Guest, be sure to check out How To Get Into Dental School, our free downloadable PDF with step-by-step details for dental school applicants!
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Dismiss Notice
  4. Download free Tapatalk for iPhone or Tapatalk for Android for your phone and follow the SDN forums with push notifications.
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice
Visit Interview Feedback to view and submit interview information.

For Yah-ZZz

Discussion in 'Pre-Dental' started by Beagle, Feb 18, 2002.

1. Beagle

Beagle Meet BEAGLE
    7+ Year Member

Hey
    Just wondering if you have decided to attend the interview at NYU? I was really happy to see you got an interview!!! Keep meet posted...have you heard from Temple yet?
    Jennifer

2. Note: SDN Members do not see this ad.

3. Yah-E

Yah-E Toof Sniper
    10+ Year Member

Non-Student
    Hey Jennifer,

After a brief debate, I've decided not to attend NYU's interview for many personal reasons!

I have not heard from Temple yet, it's only been a little over a week since my interview! I'm hoping to hear from them by the end of this month. During my Temple interview, the admissions coordinator did say that a third round of acceptances will be going out at the end of this month/earlier next month. I'll be sure to keep you guys posted!

Thanks for thinking of me!

:cool:

4. StarGirl

StarGirl .....
    10+ Year Member

hey andy,
    i think maybe you should go to the NYU interview as a back up. I don't think NYU is that great myself, but it will not hurt to have a back up. One dental school is better than none.
    at least make an appointment for like the end of march or april so you can cancel if you get into temple.

well it's up to you, just my thoughts. good luck.

5. Yah-E

Yah-E Toof Sniper
    10+ Year Member

Non-Student
    Hey my girl that's made of STARS!

Thanks for your suggestion, I actually thought about that and I plan on scheduling an interview for like end of March of beginning of April to be safe first thing tomorrow! :cool: