for zealous... UCLA top-choice poll

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Incendiary

Fantabulous Member
15+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
Reaction score
zealous and other UCLA-philes and inquiring minds want to know: if you are holding an acceptance at UCLA, are you planning to go there or elsewhere?

N.B. This is only for people who currently are holding an acceptance there.

Members don't see this ad.

Bump, and for those who are choosing to go elsewhere, what "category" do you fit into? (ie URM, non-trad, etc.) This will make it easier to see where spots will be opening up because I read that UCLA admits by category (eventhough this is a "quota" system and technically illegal in CA).

i really don't think their quota system would hold up in court. the california voters voted to outlaw stuff like that. oh well

Members don't see this ad :)
Hey,
I am just another one ex-Bruin anxiously waiting and hoping to become a Bruin again...waiting post interview. Do you guys think they'll mail off another batch tomorrow?

If not tomorrow, probably by the end of next week. Hang in there!!!

BTW, did you guys notice how EVERY one of us wants to go to UCLA??? I guess only those very interested in UCLA take the time to submit their answers (*I hope this is the case*)