Dismiss Notice
SDN members see fewer ads and full resolution images. Join our non-profit community!

for zealous... UCLA top-choice poll

Discussion in 'Pre-Medical - MD' started by Incendiary, Apr 24, 2002.

1. Incendiary

Incendiary Fantabulous Member

zealous and other UCLA-philes and inquiring minds want to know: if you are holding an acceptance at UCLA, are you planning to go there or elsewhere?

N.B. This is only for people who currently are holding an acceptance there.

2. Thread continues after this sponsor message. SDN Members do not see this ad.

3. Procrastinator

Procrastinator Senior Member

Bump, and for those who are choosing to go elsewhere, what "category" do you fit into? (ie URM, non-trad, etc.) This will make it easier to see where spots will be opening up because I read that UCLA admits by category (eventhough this is a "quota" system and technically illegal in CA).

4. matthew0126

matthew0126 Anaheim Angels

i really don't think their quota system would hold up in court. the california voters voted to outlaw stuff like that. oh well

5. anteater

anteater Member

Hey,
    I am just another one ex-Bruin anxiously waiting and hoping to become a Bruin again...waiting post interview. Do you guys think they'll mail off another batch tomorrow?

6. Patiently Waiting

Patiently Waiting Senior Member

If not tomorrow, probably by the end of next week. Hang in there!!!

BTW, did you guys notice how EVERY one of us wants to go to UCLA??? I guess only those very interested in UCLA take the time to submit their answers (*I hope this is the case*)