Dec 11, 2011
Status
Does anyone know about any degrees in Europe where they actually count in the USA (in all of the states) without doing the 2 year DDS program and only just passing some exams or something? I heard something about Spain but I'm not sure if that is true.

Thanks a lot

May 10, 2011
Status
Does anyone know about any degrees in Europe where they actually count in the USA (in all of the states) without doing the 2 year DDS program and only just passing some exams or something? I heard something about Spain but I'm not sure if that is true.

Thanks a lot
There is no other country other than Canada. You are probably thinking about school in Puerto Rico which is technically a part of the U.S. and you need to know Spanish to go there.

Jun 27, 2011
Status
Dental Student
to be licensed as a dentist in USA you have to be graduated from an AMERICAN or Canadian dental school

Mar 12, 2012
Status
hi I took part 1 exam in 2006 and got 86 , did not apply anywhere coz of some personal reasons now i am not sure should i take part 1 again or part 2 to update my appliction. I gained 2 years teaching experience by this time.

Plz help me, guide me

Mar 12, 2012
Status
hi
could anyone guide me that if i apply with 86 score(2006) what are my chances and which dental schools should i apply

Thanks

May 12, 2011
Chicago
hi I took part 1 exam in 2006 and got 86 , did not apply anywhere coz of some personal reasons now i am not sure should i take part 1 again or part 2 to update my appliction. I gained 2 years teaching experience by this time.

Plz help me, guide me
If you're ready to respond to: what have you done the other 4 years, and why did you wait 6 years to apply, just go for it.

Take part 2, update your paperwork and good luck!