About the Ads

DiNoZeRo2o9

10+ Year Member
Sep 23, 2008
Stockton, CA
Status
Dental Student
I heard it is pretty common in large metropolitan areas with diverse populations like LA, NY, and San Francisco. However, I don't think it goes to the extent as bad as that article...most of these non-licensed dentists know what they are doing and have nice offices...just aren't registered in America as dentists.

DrReo

"Thread Necromancer"
10+ Year Member
Jun 29, 2007
Status
Academic Administration
I like his pain reliever- 100% natural.

Aceofspades

10+ Year Member
Dec 26, 2007
Status
Dental Student
And on SDN people say the general public won't go to a mall dentist or a Oral Health Practitioner. Think again...

Plopper

"This too will pass"
10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
May 30, 2008
Status
Dental Student
And on SDN people say the general public won't go to a mall dentist or a Oral Health Practitioner. Think again...
well it said he catered to poor hispanics...but i wouldn't go to a mall dentist :scared:

Ranelar

10+ Year Member
7+ Year Member
Mar 14, 2008
Status
Dental Student
I'm still wondering who would be crazy enough to undergo an extraction WITHOUT a Lido injection!?!?:confused:
Someone with $20 who thinks he's getting a good deal because he gets $1 worth of wine in the process.

harrygt

10+ Year Member
Jun 16, 2008
LA
Status
Pre-Dental
I heard it is pretty common in large metropolitan areas with diverse populations like LA, NY, and San Francisco. However, I don't think it goes to the extent as bad as that article...most of these non-licensed dentists know what they are doing and have nice offices...just aren't registered in America as dentists.
Oh yeah. I was talking to one of my friends a month ago, and he was telling me that he and his sister have got all of their caries fixed by a dentist with no license for $35 each, and that is in LA.

About the Ads