foreign dentist in US for boards

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

veritas28feb

10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
hi Guys I am living in ny and preparing for the boards part one in july . this thread is for those who r already in US for boards or preparing to come in near future . AS i have already attended the kaplan classes but the catch of the whole purpose of attending the classes is that u get the environment for the group studies.

I have met a lot of ppl who said that they have put in a lot of effort but the results were not promising So wht i would suggest is that contact me so that we could arrange a group studying session just a month before the exams . We r already a bunch of dentist preparing so new commers are always welcome.

remem guys the spirit should b now or never caz with the increasing tution upto 5%annual and also the new laws about compul aegd/gpr after dds/dmd they r making dentistry one of the toughest profession to choose . so the best option right now will be to get rid of boards asap and get into the school. w/o wasting another year .

I would wish best of luck to all the ppl and welcome u all to contact me as we r gonna handle all the obstacles step by step while keeping our common objective alive.

regards :idea:

Members don't see this ad.

I am ready to join and have been looking for some ppl.pls email me .I have send u a PM too.

ya i also want to join this group. plz let me know abt it
:)

drshy44 said:
I am ready to join and have been looking for some ppl.pls email me .I have send u a PM too.

thankyou for responding . im in brooklyn and living with my college fellow . so if ur in near by ny ill give u my contact no and arrange a meeting . so far we have revised the kaplan and on to our decks . we have finished anatomy decks, dental anatomy decks and now we have started biochem. after decks we r thinking of starting old papers and rougman.

we all agreed to appear on comp exams , reason result is quicker and we can apply to the colleges soon after that . as most of the colleges have roll over process so its always better to apply earlier. as far as documents r concerned ill let u know wht kind of documents we need and where im going to apply .

if u guys r in ny u pl let me know so that we make arrangement to fix the schedule with u .and we can choose the same date and place for examination(may b we will teach americans the term booti)kidding.

:sleep: :idea:

hope to hear from u again
regards