Foreign Medical Schools

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

guy138

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
Does the Military pick up any expenses for Caribbean medical schools, such as Ross University? Thanks

Members don't see this ad.

After one year of residency u can do the financial assistance program.

Members don't see this ad :)
After one year of residency u can do the financial assistance program.

Just wanted some clarification; I was under the impression that after one year of internship you can apply for FAP.

Are you counting the first year intership as the residency. Just want to be sure/clear; and didn't want to assume.

Thanks.

you can, however, enter the guard straight outta med school if you wanna get the bennies.... there are different obligations obviously.

you can, however, enter the guard straight outta med school if you wanna get the bennies.... there are different obligations obviously.

The navy has a USMLE minimum score of 220 for FMGs. At least that's what my recruiter told me.

The navy has a USMLE minimum score of 220 for FMGs. At least that's what my recruiter told me.

Ummmmmmmmmmmmmmm.............No.

Passing is required, and failing multiple times prior to passing is not good, but there is no minimum score.