FOREIGN student, wants MPH but no money for school...

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

MPHprospect

10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hi everyone. I want to get an MPH (International/Global Health concentration), because I believe it would help me to be better equipped to work and make a difference in developing countries like mine. Unfortunately, my parents and I cannot afford to pay for a Masters program. It is a miracle that I was even able to get through college (out of state tuition and international student fees, ARHHH!)

I need information on any MPH programs that offer Graduate/teaching/research assistantships to (foreign) students. I have no experience in Public health (most of my free time has been spent working On campus--most foreign students do not have the option to work wherever we like because of Visa restrictions).
Also please specify if any of these programs are 1 yr or have spring admissions.
I have contacted a number of schools and should hear from them soon.

PS: Most people would say to check out my home country first. Let's just say, if we could get our act together and manage such a program for funding our students, we'd probably be able to change our status from "developing" to "developed." :oops:

Thanks a bunch everyone!

Members don't see this ad.