Foreign students able to move to US?

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

dammahom

DDS, MS
10+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hi, Im new to this forum and very happy to have found one for medical healthcare-interested people all over the world.

I have a question I hope someone could provide some pointers to. Is it possible for a current European dental student to be relocated and accepted at a US dental school? What are the procedures, or where can I find the neccessary information about this?

Any and all info on this subject would be highly appreciated since I haven't been able to find this information yet.

Thanks ! :xf:

Members don't see this ad.

Hi, Im new to this forum and very happy to have found one for medical healthcare-interested people all over the world.

I have a question I hope someone could provide some pointers to. Is it possible for a current European dental student to be relocated and accepted at a US dental school? What are the procedures, or where can I find the neccessary information about this?

Any and all info on this subject would be highly appreciated since I haven't been able to find this information yet.

Thanks ! :xf:
HI,IF U REALLY LIKE TO GO TO USA,WHY NOT FROM NOW?JUST LEAVE YOUR SCHOOL AND START STUDYING 4 YEARS DDS PROGRAM IN USA,BELIEVE ME ITS THE BEST!THERE IS NO POSSIBILITY FOR U TO TRANSFER TO USA BUT U CAN JOIN IDS PROGRAM AFTER COMPLETING YOUR CURRENT SCHOOL,IDS IS 2 YEARS AND REALLY HARD TO GET IN,U HAVE TO PASS EXAMS AND INTERVIEWS ...
SO FINALLY MY BEST ADVICE TO U IS APPLY NOW FOR 4 YEARS DDS PROGRAM:luck::luck::xf:

HI,IF U REALLY LIKE TO GO TO USA,WHY NOT FROM NOW?JUST LEAVE YOUR SCHOOL AND START STUDYING 4 YEARS DDS PROGRAM IN USA,BELIEVE ME ITS THE BEST!THERE IS NO POSSIBILITY FOR U TO TRANSFER TO USA BUT U CAN JOIN IDS PROGRAM AFTER COMPLETING YOUR CURRENT SCHOOL,IDS IS 2 YEARS AND REALLY HARD TO GET IN,U HAVE TO PASS EXAMS AND INTERVIEWS ...
SO FINALLY MY BEST ADVICE TO U IS APPLY NOW FOR 4 YEARS DDS PROGRAM:luck::luck::xf:

4 years degree programs are not easy to get in either... Think how many American students apply every year!
I personally know in my school some regular dental students who have applied 2-3 times before they got accepted.

Nothing is easy in life, but if you try hard, then you will succeed!