Sephirothmms

2+ Year Member
May 6, 2016
Hello everyone
I am a foreign trained dentist and i had my transcript evaluated at ece the gave me a 2.0 best gpa and 1.7 comprehensive. I was wondering what are my options?and if i wanted to peruse the dental hygiene path what do i need to do and can someone with my gpa still get into a dental school?

Sent from my iPhone using SDN mobile

oralcare123

7+ Year Member
Apr 13, 2010
Status
Hello everyone
I am a foreign trained dentist and i had my transcript evaluated at ece the gave me a 2.0 best gpa and 1.7 comprehensive. I was wondering what are my options?and if i wanted to peruse the dental hygiene path what do i need to do and can someone with my gpa still get into a dental school?

You know the answer yourself

scrs

5+ Year Member
Feb 22, 2012
Status
Hello everyone

for dental hygiene you need to go through a 2 year program anyway.I think only Florida allows you to practice as a RDH without going to school