howtomedicine

5+ Year Member
Feb 17, 2014
Just got verified today, and I realized I forgot to include AP credits for a class I took in high school, although it was included on my official transcript. The transcript doesn't state was class was taken, only that I received 6 credits from it. I'm kinda freaking out right now because I don't want my application to go back into the process of verification again, any advice on what I should do?

gonnif

Only 342 Days Until Next Presidential Election
Lifetime Donor
10+ Year Member
Jul 26, 2009
The Big Bad Apple
Status
Non-Student
Just got verified today, and I realized I forgot to include AP credits for a class I took in high school, although it was included on my official transcript. The transcript doesn't state was class was taken, only that I received 6 credits from it. I'm kinda freaking out right now because I don't want my application to go back into the process of verification again, any advice on what I should do?
You do not, repeat, do not get credits from an AP class you took in HS. You only get credits from AP when a college awards them to you. Are you trying to say that even though the credits are clearly listed on your college transcripts and that, somehow, you neglected to include these credits when filling out the AMCAS primary application? If your application has passed through AMCAS verification, then you have nothing to correct. CTFO

OP
howtomedicine

howtomedicine

5+ Year Member
Feb 17, 2014
Thanks gonnif, I wasn't really sure how AP works. At the end of my transcript it just states test credits applied. Since my primary was verified, I wasnt sure if this omission was going to affect me negatively. But from what you're telling me, I should be good. I gotta stop making mountains out of these molehills

About the Ads