Forgot to enter clubs in AMCAS/TMDSAS application

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

mohad

10+ Year Member
Reaction score
Like the title states, I was writing down all my work and activities on a slip of paper for AMCAS and TMDSAS, but I misplaced it, so I did it off the top of my head. I ended up forgetting to put 2 clubs on my app (go figure...) that I've been involved with for a few years. Is there anything I can do about this, or do I just have to deal with it?

Members don't see this ad.

Like the title states, I was writing down all my work and activities on a slip of paper for AMCAS and TMDSAS, but I misplaced it, so I did it off the top of my head. I ended up forgetting to put 2 clubs on my app (go figure...) that I've been involved with for a few years. Is there anything I can do about this, or do I just have to deal with it?
Can't recall your app now. Be glad, it isn't like you forgot to detail your research or forgot to include your clinical experience. Clubs are clubs, and not likely to have much of an impact on your application.

Can't recall your app now. Be glad, it isn't like you forgot to detail your research or forgot to include your clinical experience. Clubs are clubs, and not likely to have much of an impact on your application.

Yeah, I was upset when I realized I made such a stupid mistake, but there is nothing that I can do about it now, and maybe I can somehow talk about my involvement in them in interviews or something if they ask me something about me that's not on my application. It just frustrates me that I made such a simple and careless mistake.

You are SOL...that's why you should check over things before hitting the submit button...