forgot to list "future classes", help!

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

es19

10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
I made a stupid stupid mistake!
i didn't list my classes for the upcoming year...
is there any way i can make this up? such as supply the information with the secondaries? or they will not even look at my app because i'm missing the information?
panic panic...

Members don't see this ad.

es19 said:
is there any way i can make this up? such as supply the information with the secondaries? or they will not even look at my app because i'm missing the information?
panic panic...

Dude(ette?), relax. You know, you are allowed to resubmit amcas and make edits.

prazmatic said:
Dude(ette?), relax. You know, you are allowed to resubmit amcas and make edits.

i submitted my amcas already...it's waiting to be varified
can i still make changes? i thought i can't....

Members don't see this ad :)
es19 said:
i submitted my amcas already...it's waiting to be varified
can i still make changes? i thought i can't....

You should be able to, although you may have to get it reverified. Call them and find out. good luck!!

prazmatic said:
You should be able to, although you may have to get it reverified. Call them and find out. good luck!!
thanx a lot!

es19 said:
panic panic...

Did the same thing... don't worry about it as long as you've completed the requirements for med school. Also, I've noticed that you get the chance to list what you're doing this year on the secondaries for a lot of schools, so it's all good. :)

es19 said:
panic panic...

i did the same. relax. i realized i screwed up after getting verified. i called amcas and was told to send updates with the secondaries.