Forgot to mention on AMCAS

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

ArcherM2

15+ Year Member
Reaction score
I forgot to designate my second minor on AMCAS. Would you consider this a big mistake? I recently recieved my personal transcript in the mail, which means that AMCAS should be recieving it soon. Also, instead of stating that I work for Central Jersey Emergency Medical Associates, I reported that I work for Central Jersey Medical Associates? Will these two mistakes have a large effect on my primary app??

Members don't see this ad.

My gosh, life will end. An investigation has begun. Run, run.

Members don't see this ad :)
ArcherM2 said:
I forgot to designate my second minor on AMCAS. Would you consider this a big mistake? I recently recieved my personal transcript in the mail, which means that AMCAS should be recieving it soon. Also, instead of stating that I work for Central Jersey Emergency Medical Associates, I reported that I work for Central Jersey Medical Associates? Will these rwo mistakes have a large effect on my primary app??

About a 2% decrease in chances of acceptance, but noting really to great. Just have confidence in your interviews and you still should get accepted!

MEG@COOL said:
About a 2% decrease in chances of acceptance, but noting really to great. Just have confidence in your interviews and you still should get accepted!

67.5% of statistics are made up on the spot