Forgot to place spacing on my PS!

medrednoct

Feb 16, 2020
  1. Medical Student
    I am a fool and forgot to space out my PS on my AACOMAS with an empty line between the paragraphs. Since indents aren't allowed it's a little difficult to see where one of my paragraphs end and the next starts. Plus, I submitted already so I can't change it.

Can someone calm my nerves?

sixersfan

2+ Year Member
    Feb 23, 2018
    1. Medical Student
      I have a hard time believing that a school would hinder your acceptance based on spacing in your PS. They are more focused on the content of it and the message you present. It's a long cycle, don't rack your brain over something so minute and so early on. Best of luck.

About the Ads

sixersfan

2+ Year Member
      Feb 23, 2018
      1. Medical Student
        Thanks, you're right. Rereading what I wrote now - I realize I'm acting quite ridiculous.
        No you're just realizing a small mistake you made on your app. I feel like it happens to nearly everyone. It's actually quite astonishing how many times I read through my primary and secondary apps just to find several mistakes in each of them after I submitted. You'll be okay! Best of luck with the cycle, you've got this.

Isoval

Year four and still haven't failed out yet, cool.
        2+ Year Member
      • Jul 5, 2017
        Texas
        1. Medical Student
          I have a hard time believing that a school would hinder your acceptance based on spacing in your PS. They are more focused on the content of it and the message you present. It's a long cycle, don't rack your brain over something so minute and so early on. Best of luck.

Wanted to echo this.

A grammatical or formatting error here and there isn't going to lose you an acceptance. They're evaluating you for a medical school acceptance, not for your RHET 1302 final paper.

Reactions: 1 user
          About the Ads
          This thread is more than 1 year old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. Your new thread title is very short, and likely is unhelpful.
          2. Your reply is very short and likely does not add anything to the thread.
          3. Your reply is very long and likely does not add anything to the thread.
          4. It is very likely that it does not need any further discussion and thus bumping it serves no purpose.
          5. Your message is mostly quotes or spoilers.
          6. Your reply has occurred very quickly after a previous reply and likely does not add anything to the thread.
          7. This thread is locked.