Forgot to renew USMLE World

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

nycli

10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
So I forgot to renew my UW subscription after it expired and now the only option it gives me is to buy a new subscription. Does this mean my old exams are lost?? i was 50% thru and dont want to repeat those questions. Has anyone been in this situation?

Is there a phone number for USMLE World that anyone knows of?

Members don't see this ad.

So I forgot to renew my UW subscription after it expired and now the only option it gives me is to buy a new subscription. Does this mean my old exams are lost?? i was 50% thru and dont want to repeat those questions. Has anyone been in this situation?

Is there a phone number for USMLE World that anyone knows of?

Thanks for the reminder; mine would have totally expired too if you hadn't brought it up.

Members don't see this ad :)
I just did this too - after some begging over the phone they let me renew (I was 7 days out from expiration). I don't know how it would have gone over email, so I found their number after some searching. In case you find yourself in the same jam, here's that number. Good luck!

(972) 887-3293

Yes I would call the number above immediately, depending when it got expired. Call immediately, and if they say no, try again maybe another rep will answer u differently. Dont give up.

Good Luck my friend, this can be really frustrating.
I know Kaplan does work with u, as long as they still have ur exams in the system. But UW, I dont know.