Forgot to submit UCLA fee and never received application under review

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Peter27

7+ Year Member
Reaction score
I thought UCLA's supplemental fee was only available if they sent you an email for a secondary application. Is it too late to submit it? GPA 3.56 22AA 24TS 16PAT.

I also applied to LECOM and TEMPLE however TEMPLE never sent me an application under review email. They did send me a notification that the fee I paid was processed.

For LECOM this is a bit weird I sent in a secondary application and paid a fee but I'm not sure if I paid the right fee. I got two emails from them.

The first
Transaction Receipt from Lake Erie College Of Osteopathic Medicine for $50.00 (USD)

I'm not understand this why does it say Osteopathic Medicine?

The second
We received your supplemental application for the Dental Medicine Program at the LECOM Bradenton Campus, a payment receipt with the subject "Lake Erie College Of Osteopathic Medicine Customer Receipt/Purchase Confirmation", will be sent to your mailbox upon completion of the payment transaction. Until you receive an e-mail with this subject, your card has not been charged.

I never got an application under review from them either but on their secondary portal it does say
"We received your supplemental application. The review process will begin on your file. You will be notified when updates are made".

Does anyone know if this is normal? I review application under review for other schools
UOP, UCSF, USC, Western, NYU, and Boston.

Members don't see this ad.