Forgotten so much since Ive started studying preparing myself for a Failure

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

psychMDhopefully

7+ Year Member
Reaction score
Taking Step 1 Tuesday and gonna fail, and its my own fault Should have taken it a moth ago, Now Ive forgotten so much there is no way im gonna pass u world percentage is at 48% with 75% done, last Ptest I took a month ago and score was 178. No I cannot push the test back, I already did that. There is just too much stuff and mentally I just cant do it. Is therea nyway I can prepare for the aftermath of this?

Members don't see this ad.

Taking Step 1 Tuesday and gonna fail, and its my own fault Should have taken it a moth ago, Now Ive forgotten so much there is no way im gonna pass u world percentage is at 48% with 75% done, last Ptest I took a month ago and score was 178. No I cannot push the test back, I already did that. There is just too much stuff and mentally I just cant do it. Is therea nyway I can prepare for the aftermath of this?

Have to dump this mentality ASAP. The mind is a powerful thing, and if you go in with this mentality you may as well not even show up. If you fail you're just going to have to retake it anyway, so you may as well just push it back. I would be very hesitant to go in with this mindset

Reactions: 1 user