Dec 10, 2010
Amman, Jordan
Status
Dentist
Hi , thanks alot for making such web site , i found alot of interresting informations here that i've been searching for months .
I am a graduated dentist with B.D.S. with 2 years of clinical experience , am about to take the national board exams .. my question is whats exactly required to be qualified to practice Dentistry in USA or Canada as a general dentist after am done with part 1 and 2 .. and what should i do to be accepted in a GPR or any other training program in the USA ?

Thanks

Last edited:
May 21, 2010
Status
Hi , thanks alot for making such web site , i found alot of interresting informations here that i've been searching for months .
I am a graduated dentist with B.D.S from Kuwait with 2 years of clinical experience , am about to take the national board exams part 1 & 2 from here .. my question is whats exactly required to be qualified to practice Dentistry in USA or Canada as a general dentist after am done with part 1 and 2 .. and what should i do to be accepted in a GPR or any other training program in the USA ?

Thanks
Need to go back to school my friend, for 2 or 3 years, after you get accepted.

Feb 23, 2010
Status
Dentist
go to website ADA.org and see the supplemental programs for forein dentists. and yes you have to do DDS or DMD which is basic dental qualification just like BDS.