Form AG

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

lea

10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
PS was nasty hard.
What was up with TARZAN AND JANE?!?!?!?!!

Members don't see this ad.

LOL, that was such a crap question. Though I must say that overall I found BS to have been a little more difficult than the practice exams and PS a little easier (verbal right about the same).

I kind of think Tarzan was an experimental section. It was just too different from what's in normal science passages. Also, my friend at a different site had the same PS passages as me except for that one (I think).

I thought PS was average, verbal was average, and bio was easy. But that's mostly because they conveniently dodged my weaknesses - PS had very little physical physics (like, blocks and motion and stuff), and bio seemed physiology heavy. Although there did seem to be surprisingly little genchem on PS (although I've completely forgotten most of what was on there so I might be wrong).

dilated said:
I kind of think Tarzan was an experimental section. It was just too different from what's in normal science passages. Also, my friend at a different site had the same PS passages as me except for that one (I think).

I thought PS was average, verbal was average, and bio was easy. But that's mostly because they conveniently dodged my weaknesses - PS had very little physical physics (like, blocks and motion and stuff), and bio seemed physiology heavy. Although there did seem to be surprisingly little genchem on PS (although I've completely forgotten most of what was on there so I might be wrong).

hey guys,

just thought i would write before I hit the cluuuuuuub!!! :)

Physics was hard for me. I think I was really nervous in the beginning and couldnt really focus. I thought it was harder than all of the AAMC exams. Verbal was ok, easier than AAMC7 for sure. Bio was pretty good! I had extra time to go over the section which normally doesnt happen. Overall, good except for physics! Yikes!

Members don't see this ad :)
i was taken aback by the picture cuz i'm so used to just plowing through passages i actually stopped to figure out which one was tarzan and which one was jane. the phys sci section was hard! i actually started trying to calculate gravity with that moon question before i figured out later that it was on the friggin chart and lost more time. i dont' think i did that well here.

currently i can't even remember doing the verbal.

edit* and by the way.... does the ice float or sink on the moon passage?

I took AG and let me tell you the section was so damn easy. I was averaging 10s on all AAMCs. I am not good with solutions passages and I was lucky enough not to have any. The verbal was also so damn easy and i couldn't as the most difficult passages were on biology and thats my major. Here is the sad ending to my story, during the VR half way - I became hypoglyciemic I was extremely hungry and in try to battle my racing heart and normal test anxiety I blew the last 3 psgs. I went for lunch and felt like dog poop because all I could think about how I blew the chance to catch a 38 or something. I will still sick at the begining of the writing section that I ended up writing some lame essays on the PSP and Nintendo DS...lol. For the second one I don't even know what I wrote but I wrote something. At the start of the BIO section I lost all concentration ability since I was sick and I couldn't cope with it anymore, I decided to void. Let this be a lesson breakfast is very important and I had a very crappy one which led to this. Now August is my last chance to make things right just hope God puts the same exam in my hands. So you all can be glad that I didn't screw the curve up :) I can't promise that next time.

Physical Sciences sucked most of the time, with a few passages actually being alright. But mostly, it sucked. Verbal took me a little longer than I expected, but I think it was pretty decent. Bio seemed like a cakewalk compared to any aamc practice test out there. Did anyone else feel this way?

Physics was damn hard, the tarzan question was tricky, that acid base one was tough, and that lead battery passage thew me some curves
did you add the voltages, or add the absolute values?
Verbal was really easy until the last 3 passages, my last 4 answers were c c c c due to my running out of time...
Biology was hard, plus there was little genetics. I liked all the physiology, the organic chem was pretty simple, but some of those passages were just freakin' hard :eek:

Oh yeah, much harder than AAMC practice tests.

and the ice floats as it does on earth... at least im pretty sure it does