form AT, what topic was the last passage of PS

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

basha

10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
Reaction score
Yes, does anybody remember this absurd detail about that passage. I know you guys are already stressed out, but if you can remember this without losing your eyesight, it would be very helpful. Thanks.

Members don't see this ad.

Originally posted by basha
If you guys know what the topic was, let me know. Also, if you know what answer letters you picked for that passage (any C's?), it would be helpful as well.

If I'm not mistaken, the passage dealt with radioactive substances and their effects through the human body surface. It combined knowledge of decay, graph interpretation and other weird questions.

There is no way I can remember what letters I picked for that passage (it was too long ago, and there is no way the human mind can remember things in that much detail!! Especially after an MCAT!!!!!):)

Originally posted by Mike59

If I'm not mistaken, the passage dealt with radioactive substances and their effects through the human body surface. It combined knowledge of decay, graph interpretation and other weird questions.

There is no way I can remember what letters I picked for that passage (it was too long ago, and there is no way the human mind can remember things in that much detail!! Especially after an MCAT!!!!!):)
\

are u sure mike you had form AT, because now that I think of it I dont remember skipping that passage, so it couldnt possibly have been in the end.