1. Hey Guest! Check out the 3 MCAT Study Plan Options listed in the 'stickies' area at the top of the forums (BoomBoom, SN2ed, and MCATJelly). Let us know which you like best.

Also, we now offer a MCAT Test-Prep Exhibitions Forum where you can ask questions directly from the test-prep services.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dismiss Notice

form AT, what topic was the last passage of PS

Discussion in 'MCAT Discussions' started by basha, Aug 20, 2002.

1. basha

basha Senior Member
    10+ Year Member

Yes, does anybody remember this absurd detail about that passage. I know you guys are already stressed out, but if you can remember this without losing your eyesight, it would be very helpful. Thanks.

2. Note: SDN Members do not see this ad.

3. Mike59

Mike59 Sweatshop FP in Ontario
    7+ Year Member

If I'm not mistaken, the passage dealt with radioactive substances and their effects through the human body surface. It combined knowledge of decay, graph interpretation and other weird questions.

There is no way I can remember what letters I picked for that passage (it was too long ago, and there is no way the human mind can remember things in that much detail!! Especially after an MCAT!!!!!):)

4. basha

basha Senior Member
    10+ Year Member

\

are u sure mike you had form AT, because now that I think of it I dont remember skipping that passage, so it couldnt possibly have been in the end.