Form BK

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Blank00

10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
deleted

Members don't see this ad.

Join the club. I was doing amazing on all my practices, but when it came to the real thing, I got creamed! I've never finished the BS section with less than 10min to spare, but I was furiously bubbling until the end this time. Verbal and the writing sample weren't too bad. I had form BG tho.

Members don't see this ad :)
Nikki2002 said:
i usually like verbal best but this one sucked--the passage on love was cute though
I swear to God, that passage seemed like a transcript of an episode of the documentary series The Nature of Things (titled The Passionate Brian I think) that I watched like 3 times for different psych classes. I was smiling the whole time I wrote that :).

Nikki2002 said:
i usually like verbal best but this one sucked--the passage on love was cute though

the passage on love?? what passage was that?
i had form BK, but a passage on love doesn't even seem remotely familiar! :confused:

I thought the Bio and Physics was ridiculously difficult. I hope I wasn't the only one who felt that. After the MCAT test, I definitely felt like I bombed it.

Dr. Gigglez said:
did anyone else take BK?

how did you all think it compared with the AAMC 3R-9R?

I had BK...thought that PS and verbal were on par but BS was RIDICULOUS...heavily microbio based.