Form Bt

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Topper Harley

10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
physics passages: most heavily covered topic was titration

verbal: wasnt that bad at all, i had at least 6 natural science passages.

bio: very hard and insaine on molecular bio, and molecular genetics.. i counted 8 OUT OF 11 of the passages were on molecular bio or genetics stuff. (of course the topics i suck at)

anyone else take form BT??

Members don't see this ad.

bio: yeah, lots of molecular bio, and barely any orgo (I'm an orgo nerd, so thats bad for me)

verbal: yeah, easier than AAMC 7 or 8's verbal

physics: ditto about titration....but wasn't horrible, I think easier than AAMC 7-8 PS

i had BN, but seems similar, PS seemed around the same as aamc 7/8, verbal around the same but pretty long, and that stupid BS, where was my reliable orgo. Barely any physiology or anything like that, just all molecular genetics type stuff. Had 1 orgo passage and a few of the discreets were orgo, that's it. Felt that the BS was not representative of what I think should've been covered on it. A more equal distribution woulda been nice. oh well, what are ya gonna do...

Members don't see this ad :)
Lsm6 said:
i had BN, but seems similar, PS seemed around the same as aamc 7/8, verbal around the same but pretty long, and that stupid BS, where was my reliable orgo. Barely any physiology or anything like that, just all molecular genetics type stuff. Had 1 orgo passage and a few of the discreets were orgo, that's it. Felt that the BS was not representative of what I think should've been covered on it. A more equal distribution woulda been nice. oh well, what are ya gonna do...

Yeah, It really hurts knowing that for the most part, I was only tested on one subject for the bio section, and that is what will represent me. If i was going to design a test to see what a persons bio aptitude was.. I would most likely cover alot of topics to get a good perspective, but then again Im not a test maker.

BT was definitely almost the opposite of what I expected from the MCAT. Typically I don't even finish the PS section or VR section, but this time I actually finished PS with time to spare, I didnt get to the last VR passage, and BS was MUCH more difficult than I expected, usually I am pretty solid on BS, and my head was definitely hurting from being mentally drained by the time the BS section started. But going back to the PS section, what was with the fishing boat passage? that was the hardest passage I've EVER seen!

Yea....I'm really really hoping that the fishing boat passage was an experimental....it seemed like they squeezed in 5 different physics scenarios into one passage....

BS was dumb...whoever said that BS was like another VR section is right on...