1. Hey Guest! Check out the 3 MCAT Study Plan Options listed in the 'stickies' area at the top of the forums (BoomBoom, SN2ed, and MCATJelly). Let us know which you like best.

Also, we now offer a MCAT Test-Prep Exhibitions Forum where you can ask questions directly from the test-prep services.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dismiss Notice
  3. Download free Tapatalk for iPhone or Tapatalk for Android for your phone and follow the SDN forums with push notifications.
    Dismiss Notice
  4. Hey Texans—join us for a DFW meetup! Click here to learn more.
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice

Interview Feedback: Visit Interview Feedback to view and submit interview information.

Interviewing Masterclass: Free masterclass on interviewing from SDN and Medical College of Georgia

Form CG....verbal blows goats

Discussion in 'MCAT Discussions' started by Chemstud, Apr 19, 2004.

1. Chemstud

Chemstud Junior Member
    7+ Year Member

Physics was a little tougher than normal, but I think I did good on it.....bio was about the same, not too bad. VERBAL, I dont know what the hell happened. Long boring passages about ART crap just totally sucked, not to mention passages with 10 questions. Anyone else have any thoughts?

2. Note: SDN Members do not see this ad.

3. Nuel

10+ Year Member

looks like form DK. check out the thread--form DK

4. no-see-um

no-see-um Bindaas
    5+ Year Member

HAHA. Chemstud, I hear you! :( I would only echo your thoughts on that- except for the fact that I think the physics was extremely doable. Much more so than the practice tests. I think I did my best on the physics section, second best on the bio section and the verbal... HEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEHE :eek:

-fruitfly
    @[email protected]