Form CG: what score did you get??

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

walrus

7+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
Reaction score
Just wanted to see what scores people who took my test form got. My verbal and physical were tough, but the bio was relatively benign.

Members don't see this ad.

I had another C- form which was very similar if not identical. I got an 11 in verbal, 9 in physical (actually better than i had expected...i thought I had bombed it), and a 10 in Bio... makes me a happy and relieved girl overall :)

Breathe a big sigh of relief, it's OVER!!!!!!!

Hey Southern girl--- Did you think the verbal was hard and did you think the bio was pretty easy? I too thought the physical was tough as ****.

Hey walrus.
The verbal section didn't really stand out as particularly hard for me... however, that has always been my strongest section. I was scoring 12's and 13's on practice tests, not that I'm complaining about my 11 or anything :).
But yeah, I did find the bio not all that bad. I figured it was because I put so much of my study time into trying to improve that score. I felt much better about bio after the August one than the April one.
Good luck with your applications!