1. Hey Guest! Check out the 3 MCAT Study Plan Options listed in the 'stickies' area at the top of the forums (BoomBoom, SN2ed, and MCATJelly). Let us know which you like best.

Also, we now offer a MCAT Test-Prep Exhibitions Forum where you can ask questions directly from the test-prep services.
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Dismiss Notice
  3. Download free Tapatalk for iPhone or Tapatalk for Android for your phone and follow the SDN forums with push notifications.
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice

Interview Feedback: Visit Interview Feedback to view and submit interview information.

Interviewing Masterclass: Free masterclass on interviewing from SDN and Medical College of Georgia

Dismiss Notice
Hey Texans—join us for a DFW meetup! Click here to learn more.

Form CG: what score did you get??

Discussion in 'MCAT Discussions' started by walrus, Oct 4, 2002.

1. walrus

walrus Member
    7+ Year Member

Just wanted to see what scores people who took my test form got. My verbal and physical were tough, but the bio was relatively benign.

2. Note: SDN Members do not see this ad.

3. SouthernGirl

SouthernGirl Senior Member
    7+ Year Member

I had another C- form which was very similar if not identical. I got an 11 in verbal, 9 in physical (actually better than i had expected...i thought I had bombed it), and a 10 in Bio... makes me a happy and relieved girl overall :)

Breathe a big sigh of relief, it's OVER!!!!!!!

4. walrus

walrus Member
    7+ Year Member

Hey Southern girl--- Did you think the verbal was hard and did you think the bio was pretty easy? I too thought the physical was tough as sh!t.

5. SouthernGirl

SouthernGirl Senior Member
    7+ Year Member

Hey walrus.
    The verbal section didn't really stand out as particularly hard for me... however, that has always been my strongest section. I was scoring 12's and 13's on practice tests, not that I'm complaining about my 11 or anything :).
    But yeah, I did find the bio not all that bad. I figured it was because I put so much of my study time into trying to improve that score. I felt much better about bio after the August one than the April one.
    Good luck with your applications!