Form DM

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

tae

7+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
Reaction score
Just finished up in Charleston, SC..BS and PS were ok but verbal was brutal. I've never before taken a VR section and had to struggle to get 8 passages done. Every other DM I spoke with was in shock. Any similar findings or are we just illiterate?

Members don't see this ad.

I thought that the PS section was extremely hard, alot of physics. I felt i actually did well on verbal and bio but who knows.

I thought the PS was physics-heavy, and all the E&M/nuclear combinations wore me out.

The Verbal seemed ok to me, but the mega-passages with 10-12 questions apiece might have been why everyone was so fatigued by it. And they had to pick such dense topics for it as well. Eh. At least we had that Robin Hood passage to give us a good start. :D

Bio was good for me; light on the orgo and only one biological molecules passage (I never took biochem and hate orgo), and even that one pretty easy to figure out. Any section that stresses microbio and physio makes me happy.