Form DM??

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

poppytart

strawberry that is
10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
What did you guys think??

Members don't see this ad.

poppytart said:
What did you guys think??

physics wasnt too bad, and neither was verbal (although I have that feeling that I could have done really well or REALLY bad).

BIO on the other hand was by far the hardest bio section I have done yet....horrible....i hope i can get maybe a 9 in it :(

thadarknyte said:
physics wasnt too bad, and neither was verbal (although I have that feeling that I could have done really well or REALLY bad).

BIO on the other hand was by far the hardest bio section I have done yet....horrible....i hope i can get maybe a 9 in it :(

For me, out of all the three sections I would have to say that physics was pretty rough...especially that really hard passage (I hope you know which one I am referring to). Verbal overall wasn't too bad at all...it felt like the previous aamc practice tests. I agree, either I totally got it on dot or totally missed the point. Yea, there was a really really hard freakin biology passage with a lot of weird numbers and letters italicized coupled with convoluted information. Other than that, I just pray that I did enough to get an interview!

I agree - PS and VR were in line with AAMC practice tests. But the BS was way harder. And it didn't help that I started to zone out in the middle of it. I should have drank more caffeine! :sleep: