Form EG

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

lady bug

7+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
Reaction score
Since there is a thread for just about every other form, I thought I'd start one for EG. Someone said all the E forms are the same....

I thought the bio and verbal sections were ok., but physical was pretty hard.

Members don't see this ad.

I had form EG. I thought that the Verbal and PS were not too bad but I thought the Bio was a tad bit tough. What did you think about the obese mice experiment? This passage really got my brain cells shifted into overdrive.

Oh, yeah, that experiment took some out of me.....although I thought the worst bio passage was something about Pfg combining with underphorphorylated brain tumor cells or something like that.....then there was hypothesis I & II. That passage was crazy!!

I agree I thought the Pfg complex and the two hypothesis passage was very tough. The questions were certainly not phrased in the most straight forward way, but then again they usually are not. The mouse passage was also difficult, but I think having had genetics may have helped a bit on that one. The O-chem question where we had to go from A to B to C to D to E without telling us the intermediates really beat me up. Then again so did the rest of the O-chem.

Members don't see this ad :)
Hey guys...I think all the E forms are the same....so if other ppl with E forms want to share their thoughts, feel free! I thought the kangaroo passage in verbal was sneaky, because the passage was an easy read, but the questions were tough.

No kidding!! That horrible kangaroo passage almost cost me a good verbal score. I got stuck on those questions and ended up kind of rushing through the passages I had left. I thought the verbal section on this one was tougher than the AAMC ones I had done, kind of like the Kaplan passages I guess. I thought the physics section was actually easier than the Kaplan ones I had done too, which was nice. Bio section was difficult with too much on viruses and bacteria, not enough of homeostasis or physiology I definitely thought would be on there. I think the Kaplan prep was actually good for this test (at least my form), just to let all you Kaplan doubters know. Oh well though, not much we can do until October but go smoke a bowl and not stress out about the test.:D