Form Eh

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

simpleman

10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
I gotta tell you guys, this forms really owned me in all sections really BAD!!!!!!! I am depressed and i dont know what to do. Physics was medium, verbal I thought was extremely dry and hard, and oh boy BIOLOGY killed me--i was like what the hell? Really bad day. I wanted to void but i really wanted to see what i would get, i didnt come this far to void.

Any thoughts?

Members don't see this ad.

simpleman said:
I gotta tell you guys, this forms really owned me in all sections really BAD!!!!!!! I am depressed and i dont know what to do. Physics was medium, verbal I thought was extremely dry and hard, and oh boy BIOLOGY killed me--i was like what the hell? Really bad day. I wanted to void but i really wanted to see what i would get, i didnt come this far to void.

Any thoughts?

E form here too...

I got the same form and for the love of pigmies, ...it hurt... :oops:

OK WHERE ARE YOU E-FORMS--let's start a chat/PM'ing outside of here.... drop me a PM and I will work to get us all together

Members don't see this ad :)
I gotta agree EH sucked something hard....

I didn't even get through all of the physical sciences. I had to guess on the last 7! Hopefully i'm a good guesser!

Verbal was pretty hard as was biological.

Hey maybe the curve will treat us good :thumbup: :D

Kodiak said:
I gotta agree EH sucked something hard....

I didn't even get through all of the physical sciences. I had to guess on the last 7! Hopefully i'm a good guesser!

Verbal was pretty hard as was biological.

Hey maybe the curve will treat us good :thumbup: :D

Took the FJ in Houston - BRUTAL! The verbal wasn't too bad, the PS was moderate, but the BS, well, was BS! That was a tough section! :scared:

I had EH and thought it was difficult. I couldn't have been more prepared for this...studied 5 to 8 hours a day since May. Physical sciences seemed to be the hardest part for me. This test was definitely harder than any practice test I've done. I hope the curve turns out in my favour and that I did better than I feel I did.

Rocky1234 said:
I had EH and thought it was difficult. I couldn't have been more prepared for this...studied 5 to 8 hours a day since May. Physical sciences seemed to be the hardest part for me. This test was definitely harder than any practice test I've done. I hope the curve turns out in my favour and that I did better than I feel I did.

hey, i totally agreed. all the time and effort that was put in taking practice tests and studying just went down the toilet. And this goes for all sections. God, why me?

The sound passage killed me; I think that I managed to confuse just about everything!

Jacqui3932 said:
The sound passage killed me; I think that I managed to confuse just about everything!

believe me, same here. I got confused in everything--it was almost like a new language that i was learning under the stress of time. I hate the AAMC. They have to put such hard forms so they can weed us out. There were so many other easy forms that my other friends had and they were so happy. It was form AH, i believe. oh well, we are all in the same boat.

simpleman said:
believe me, same here. I got confused in everything--it was almost like a new language that i was learning under the stress of time. I hate the AAMC. They have to put such hard forms so they can weed us out. There were so many other easy forms that my other friends had and they were so happy. It was form AH, i believe. oh well, we are all in the same boat.

Well put. Thanks for the support!

I hope the E forms all get shredded and they give us scores based on our ages times two minue whatever to get it to 45... or use some random number generatore for numbers between 30-45

Why oh why? I had so worked on confidence, and got destroyed within the first 30 minutes... I don't think I can ever go through taking that test again...

pufferfish said:
I hope the E forms all get shredded and they give us scores based on our ages times two minue whatever to get it to 45... or use some random number generatore for numbers between 30-45

Why oh why? I had so worked on confidence, and got destroyed within the first 30 minutes... I don't think I can ever go through taking that test again...
What a great idea. Unfortunately , MCAT score is not determined by random.

kaybam20 said:
What a great idea. Unfortunately , MCAT score is not determined by random.

True, it's not; but I believe we're only going to be graded on our own form, right? Since the test is based on a curve I think they have to grade it form by form or the people with the easier exam are at a clear advantage over others.

And I also agree that EH sucked. I felt it on the verbal. All the critical reading techniques and "main point" stuff was useless for half the passages, I think.

I think it is curved based on form. EH was miserable... which could turn out to help us as long as we all thought so. Does anyone know for sure if EH is graded vs. EH or everyone??

Seeing how much other information they give us, I'm pretty sure AAMC would never release that kind of information.

I think I remember reading somewhere that they grade you against those who take the same exam as you took and then standardize the scores against every other test based on difficulty.

So each different test form has its own level of difficulty relative to the other forms.

I wish I had the PDF where I read this. I believe it might be in the MCAT essentials but I'm not sure.