Form FG

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

dorkalous

15+ Year Member
Reaction score
what the hell was up with the BS section?!!!!
I wanted give up in the middle....

Members don't see this ad.

There was more Orgo and Genetics on that BS than any practice I had taken....It was rough...I thought the PS was hard also though....grrrrr
Now for the wait............... :sleep:

I agree with you guys...the PS section was reasonable, and I found the VR okay. The BS section, however, well...it's already been said. Anyone have additional thoughts on this test form?

I thought the PS had a couple tricky questions but it wasn't overly hard.

VR took alot of time but I think I did decent, hopefully rushing through the last passage isn't going to hurt me much.

The BS was much different from anything I have seen. The passages were very indepth and most of the questions took time to sort through the answers. Can only hope for a curve.

Members don't see this ad :)
Ok, with some 244 views of this post on form FG, I refuse to believe only 4 people have anything to say about it. :sleep: How was your experience, was it different from (or same as) the above posters'? FG takers unite!

This was the hardest MCAT I have taken out of all the practice tests that I took. I have been doing really well on all of the past AAMC tests and found this test to be the hardest. The PS was not too bad to me because there was not a lot of physics. The Verbal just took a long time to finish and was the first time I have ever ran out of time. The BS was really difficult!!! It was not like any of the past tests and I felt lost on a lot of the passages. I hope that everyone else found it as difficult because I need a large curve on this one.

wow are you guys serious? i never took a practice test so i dont have much to compare it to but it was much much easier than the practicals that i took at the end of the sections in the kaplan book. i actually had about 15 minutes at the end of each section (except for the writing sample) to look over my answers/nap. well just my .2 hope everyone did well.

Oh, don't get me wrong, verbal was the only one I ran out of time on. I had about 10 minutes left on physical and 15-20 minutes left on biological. However, when I went back over stuff, I still wasn't 100% sure on a lot of the material in the biological. But I still thought it was hard and I did all the lessons out of the back of the kaplan books. Anywho, I hope everyone did well!!

What were your hardest passages in the BIO section?
The one with light and heavy chains was tough for me...I think I got it though in the end

okay, i feel really dumb because i had absolutely no time left after BS. There were ELEVEN passages! (I had FH) Everything else was perfect timing..

i had FH i found PS to be OK specially b/c of the lack of crazy physics. :) :thumbup:
The VR, well the only comment i have is that i finish a verval section for the first time( I'm ESL only 4 years in the US) so Definitely my worst section.
in the BS i had about 10 min to spare but i still consider that it was way worse than the PS, i hated in particular the Ear passage. :scared: