Form FK

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

r2cole1

10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
Just wanted to hear your thoughts.

Mine:

PS- not bad at all though the passage on angular acceleration or whatever and the car didn't make me very happy. I think I did best here though.

VR- The first two or three passages were like reading a foreign language for some reason.

BS- The first half didnt resemble anything I've ever came across and the first passage I could not comprehend.

WS- Not bad, but my first essay was straight out of a topic in the verbal section. I was tempted to reiterate it but tried to be original.

Overall, I feel the same way now as I did after my last couple of practice tests in which I thought I did bad, but actually did quite well. I have no idea but i'm glad its over. BS and VR have always been my strongest areas and I actually look forward to doing them, today though, I didnt have that feeling.

Members don't see this ad.

Jes' I thought PS was easier than i anticipated. But i ran out of time. VR was ok, much more comprehensible passages than the aamc practise tests. BS was insanely hard. I am soo disappointed!! :(

maple_us said:
Jes' I thought PS was easier than i anticipated. But i ran out of time. VR was ok, much more comprehensible passages than the aamc practise tests. BS was insanely hard. I am soo disappointed!! :(
I agree with you maple...PS and VR were both not bad, but BS seemed significantly more difficult than any practice test I've taken. So much detailed reading, I normally finish with extra time, but was very pressed at the end. Phylogeny sucks...

Yha, I agree. The bio was a surprise. So much mol. and micro bio. The o-chem wasn't too bad though.

I thought the verbal was doable - althought i ran out of time as usual.

The PS was not bad, but I agree that the angular car problem had me invest more time than i should've....

I agree to what people are saying here. I think the test was unbalanced on both PS and BS. I think that physics on the MCAT is generaly the easiest part, so I felt good about that. But I was surprised at the lack of Ochem on BS.
The verbal wasn't bad, but I noted that the passages were much less interesting than the ones on practice tests. Also, I was glad not to see anything about writing styles or writing criticisms, etc.