Form FL (or any other F something Form)

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

Polusia

I'm the one on the left..
10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
I think there was another Form FL thread yesterday, but it seems to have disappeared.

Anyone else have Form FL?

How did you find it?

I thought it was MUCH easier than I expected. I finished each section with time to spare. Don't get me wrong, it was still hard, but I expected much worse.

PS: Not bad at all...more GChem than Physics
VR: A couple tricky passages, but all in all OK...the passage on the French elite tripped me up though
BS: More difficult than expected w/ several answers that seems identical (and correct)...heavy on the Genetics, light on Physiology and Orgo.

Also, I think other test forms beginning in F had the same questions, different order. Seems like the first letter is indicative of which questions you get.

Please anyone with an F Form post your opinions. Perhaps we can get an overall feeling of the difficulty level and therefore the impending doom...er...I mean scale for this Form.

Thanks!

Members don't see this ad.

Polusia said:
I think there was another Form FL thread yesterday, but it seems to have disappeared.

Anyone else have Form FL?

How did you find it?

I thought it was MUCH easier than I expected. I finished each section with time to spare. Don't get me wrong, it was still hard, but I expected much worse.

PS: Not bad at all...more GChem than Physics
VR: A couple tricky passages, but all in all OK...the passage on the French elite tripped me up though
BS: More difficult than expected w/ several answers that seems identical (and correct)...heavy on the Genetics, light on Physiology and Orgo.

Also, I think other test forms beginning in F had the same questions, different order. Seems like the first letter is indicative of which questions you get.

Please anyone with an F Form post your opinions. Perhaps we can get an overall feeling of the difficulty level and therefore the impending doom...er...I mean scale for this Form.

Thanks!

Had FJ, pretty much everything you said exactly. I think BS and PS was pretty easy...hard to say on verbal...I'm expecting a pretty tough scale...or...maybe we are just really smart? haha