Forming April 12th Prayer Group

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

ILPsychDoc

10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
I am starting an omni-directional prayer group for the April 12th MCATers. I will start it off by praying to the hideous two-headed goat god of stoichiometry, Mcator.

Feel free to throw prayers out to whomever you need help from (Jesus, Allah, Zeus, Chewbacca... whoever!)

Members don't see this ad.

Dear Jesus, Allah, Yaweh, Buddah, Zeus, Ra, Abba, Deus, Jah, Ngai, Waheguru, Mwari, The Great Spirit, Hu, etc.

PLEASE HELP US DO WELL ON THE ACTUAL MCAT TEST. I promise not to, um, uh....cuss anymore if you help me get at least 33. :oops:

Thanks.

By the beard of zeus I command that I get a 30+ on the MCAT...i heard from some dude that knows this guy who once dated a chick who slept with someone who works at the almighty aamc, that the devil himself actually writes a new version of the MCAT biannually and sends it up from the depts of hell with one of those air driven tube things you see at the bank! April 16th the battle between good and evil will be determined...

Members don't see this ad :)
Prayer may help, but I gotta think God frowns upon all this MCAT studying on Easter.

Nevertheless, I pray for forgiveness for spending my Easter cramming instead of watching golf like the rest of the country.

Oh, and I could use some magic on Thursday too ;)

good luck to all of you, i will be taking it with you brave souls. I hope we all do well.

For all future test takers...

Serenity-Prayer-and-Flowers-Print-C10055241.jpeg

:luck: :luck: :luck: :luck: :luck:

-MSTPbound

Sweet Lord,

if i get above 32, i will give my rights of getting 72 virgins in heaven !!