formula

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

hrfan

10+ Year Member
15+ Year Member
Reaction score
Is there a formula for X number of secondaries will result in Y number of interviews?

Do you complete and send all the secondaries that you recieve, or should you wait and send it few at a time and wait for thr response?

Will I be too late if I wait to fill some secondaries.

Members don't see this ad.

Dude??? Srsly??

No formula and turn them in asap.

lol, a formula for getting into med school?

I wish

Members don't see this ad :)
If there is a formula, it probably includes the square root of (-1) or something.

Is there a formula for X number of secondaries will result in Y number of interviews?

Do you complete and send all the secondaries that you recieve, or should you wait and send it few at a time and wait for thr response?

Will I be too late if I wait to fill some secondaries.

50% of all applicants won't get in anywhere. There will be people who apply to 25+ places and not get an interview. So obviously no. And you want to be complete everywhere at the earliest possible time. Trying to stagger your secondaries probably makes you a late applicant at a lot of places and is thus a fool's gambit to save what, a couple of hundred bucks? You either play this game for real or not at all.

x = number of secondaries
y = number of interviews

y≤ x there.

# of interviews=(-b±sqrt(b^2-4ac))/2a where a is the # of schools on your AMCAS app, b is the number of secondaries you fill out by july 13th, and c is the length of your schlong.

# of interviews=(-b±sqrt(b^2-4ac))/2a where a is the # of schools on your AMCAS app, b is the number of secondaries you fill out by july 13th, and c is the length of your schlong.

Awesome

I can attest to this, because I did REALLY well by applying to a TON of schools, completing more secondaries than the number of schools I applied to, and being REALLY modest... Of course, I rolled the dice by nearly getting NEGATIVE interviews, but I ended up with a positive number of interviews.

Isn't that the quadratic formula? >< haha :)