• Please review the updated member agreement. Included is a new statement supporting the scientific method and evidence-based medicine. Claims or statements about disease processes should reference widely accepted scientific resources. Theoretical medical speculation is encouraged as part of the overall scientific process. However, unscientific statements that promote unfounded ideological positions or agendas may be removed.
  • Free admissions webinar for pre-vets! “Apply Smarter” Webinar

Bebopp

10+ Year Member
Dec 4, 2005
Status
I've read this on a previous post, that tests were possibly lost??? Waiting on scores from this test center, any information someone has please post.
Thanks.

Rxbound

10+ Year Member
Sep 14, 2005
Arkansas
.....but only if you were one of the ones who took it at the University of Arkansas-Little Rock on October 22nd. The entire group had to retake them yesterday (or in January 2006).

selo

10+ Year Member
7+ Year Member
Nov 14, 2005
Status
Pre-Pharmacy
Bebopp said:
I've read this on a previous post, that tests were possibly lost??? Waiting on scores from this test center, any information someone has please post.
Thanks.

i got my pcat score today. i got one percentile. i took in fort lauderdale

About the Ads

Rxbound

10+ Year Member
Sep 14, 2005
Arkansas
What are you guys doing about this, the people that got a one? Something needs to be said to someone, because you guys DID NOT pay good money to have your test graded incorrectly!
Harcourt needs to be sued.... :(

Bebopp

10+ Year Member
Dec 4, 2005
Status
Received my score of "1" today. Hope the real results are better! "4" on the writing unless that was graded wrong too. I cannot believe something like this has happened. Now we wait again...

Rxbound

10+ Year Member
Sep 14, 2005
Arkansas
I know that seeing a "1" sucked, but at least Harcourt has the decency to re-score the tests properly. Sorry you have to wait (AGAIN :( ), but hopefully it will be worth it in the end.

Iseebigppl

10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
Dec 6, 2005
Status
Pharmacist
I got a 1 composite, 1 chem, 3 quant, 9 reading, 1 bio and 4 on verbal. I almost had to clean my shorts when i opened the letter.

Bebopp

10+ Year Member
Dec 4, 2005
Status
Called Harcourt today, and they told me the new scores will be sent out Monday December 12th or Tuesday...

Bebopp

10+ Year Member
Dec 4, 2005
Status
Hopefully we won't have to clean our shorts when the new results arrive.

About the Ads