Bebopp

10+ Year Member
Dec 4, 2005
Status
I've read this on a previous post, that tests were possibly lost??? Waiting on scores from this test center, any information someone has please post.
Thanks.

Rxbound

10+ Year Member
Sep 14, 2005
Arkansas
.....but only if you were one of the ones who took it at the University of Arkansas-Little Rock on October 22nd. The entire group had to retake them yesterday (or in January 2006).

selo

10+ Year Member
7+ Year Member
Nov 14, 2005
Status
Pre-Pharmacy
Bebopp said:
I've read this on a previous post, that tests were possibly lost??? Waiting on scores from this test center, any information someone has please post.
Thanks.

i got my pcat score today. i got one percentile. i took in fort lauderdale

About the Ads

Rxbound

10+ Year Member
Sep 14, 2005
Arkansas
What are you guys doing about this, the people that got a one? Something needs to be said to someone, because you guys DID NOT pay good money to have your test graded incorrectly!
Harcourt needs to be sued.... :(

Bebopp

10+ Year Member
Dec 4, 2005
Status
Received my score of "1" today. Hope the real results are better! "4" on the writing unless that was graded wrong too. I cannot believe something like this has happened. Now we wait again...

Rxbound

10+ Year Member
Sep 14, 2005
Arkansas
I know that seeing a "1" sucked, but at least Harcourt has the decency to re-score the tests properly. Sorry you have to wait (AGAIN :( ), but hopefully it will be worth it in the end.

Iseebigppl

10+ Year Member
5+ Year Member
Dec 6, 2005
Status
Pharmacist
I got a 1 composite, 1 chem, 3 quant, 9 reading, 1 bio and 4 on verbal. I almost had to clean my shorts when i opened the letter.

Bebopp

10+ Year Member
Dec 4, 2005
Status
Called Harcourt today, and they told me the new scores will be sent out Monday December 12th or Tuesday...

Bebopp

10+ Year Member
Dec 4, 2005
Status
Hopefully we won't have to clean our shorts when the new results arrive.

About the Ads