Fort Sam Houston OBC 2001

This forum made possible through the generous support of SDN members, donors, and sponsors. Thank you.

wiggy

10+ Year Member
20+ Year Member
Reaction score
Hiya.

To all of you first years in the Army HPSP going to OBC in 2001, give a shout out and mention where you're from.

Wiggy
University at Buffalo School of Medicine and Biomedical Sciences, Class of 2004

Members don't see this ad.

Hi,
I'm coming from Brown, and there are two other guys in my class going too. Do you know what the dates are for next year?

Texas in the summer.....100+ degrees.....bring it on!!

USUHS Class of 2005

Members don't see this ad :)
I'd also like to know the dates, I am a MS1 who was accepted to school late and thus accepted into HPSP late (actually not until after school had already started). If the dates for OBC don't work for me this summer, I would have to wait until after I graduate to go. That would suck. I have emailed the person who is in charge, but I haven't heard back.

For those who are interested and don't know about it, check out the Web Page for OBC.

Geo

Both my fiancee and I are attending OBC in the summer 2001 for HPSP. We'll be starting our first year of med school Aug.2001. The dates run from mid june to the end of july. Training runs 6 weeks. My sister attended OBC last summer and said it was'nt that bad, it's alot of work and it's hot in Texas, but overall she said it was fine.

[This message has been edited by akron (edited 01-08-2001).]